Analysts: JP Geygan, Rob McGuire
Target Price: $12.30 / Rating: Buy
LSB Industries, Inc. engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of chemical products for use in agriculture, industrial, and mining markets. LSB owns and operates three chemical manufacturing facilities, located in El Dorado, Arkansas; Cherokee, Alabama; and Pryor, Oklahoma; and operates a chemical manufacturing facility in Baytown, Texas, on behalf of Covestro AG. The company’s products include anhydrous ammonia, urea ammonium nitrate solutions (UAN), and high-density ammonium nitrate (HDAN) for agricultural applications; anhydrous ammonia, nitric acid commercial blends, concentrated nitric acid, mixed acid, diesel exhaust fluid, and sulfuric acid for industrial applications; and ammonium nitrate (AN) solutions, and low-density ammonium nitrate (LDAN) for mining applications. LSB is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and the majority of its sales are conducted in North America.
Standard Research Reports
(November 30, 2021)
Investment Thesis Summary
(March 15, 2021)
(March 15, 2021)
Recent Research Content
- LXU: Increasing Estimates Following Q2 Earnings; Long-Term Thesis Intact
- LXU: Reducing Estimates due to Unfavorable Weather, Demand Degradation, and Higher Natural Gas Input Costs; Reiterate Buy Rating
- RICK: Positioned to Outperform Restaurant Peers with a Long Runway of Self-Funded Growth from Consolidating Nightclub Industry and Opening Bombshells
- LXU: Q1 Performance Driven by Strong Price Realization Partially Offset by Lower-than-Expected Sales Volumes
- LXU: Q4 Performance Driven by Strong Product Pricing, Effective Operational Improvements, and Prudent Capital Allocation
Click here to see full archive of research content related to this issuer.